Join Santa Cruz-based traditional Irish music group, The Crooked Road Ceili Band, for an evening of lively Irish melodies at Rancho Grande, Big Sur Coast. We are delighted to be present for this amazing benefit and auction in support of the California Condor restoration project.
Feathers in Flight
Saturday, October 8, 2016
3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
• Watch the spectacular sunset from a coastal terrace with views of the Big Sur coast and Pacific Ocean
• Delicious food and desserts by Main Street Bakery
• Enjoy a lively auction with a professional auctioneer
• Live music from The Crooked Road Ceili Band
• See a Verreaux’s Eagle and a few more unique birds
• 10SPAN wine and Lagunitas beer
• Unique condor themed gifts …and much more!
Location: Rancho Grande in Big Sur (private property)